Here are some of the top reasons our clients decided to get their Estate Plans in order (or brought up to date):
- Protect and provide financial security for their loved ones
- Want to avoid confusion about their wishes
- They seek peace of mind
- Make things easy for their loved ones and not leave them with a burden
- Avoid and deter family conflict
- Avoid probate and the unnecessary expenses and time delays that ensue
- Easy resolution of one's affairs after death
- Simplify their succession plan
- Minimize taxes and other expenses
- Protect and provide for family members who are special needs or have a mental illness
- Recently moved to Florida and ensuring one's existing plan will be honored here
- Current health issues or concerns about potential health issues (like COVID-19)
- Recent death of a friend, colleague, or family member
- Wants to be prepared and protect themselves as they age
So why do so many of us put off planning our affairs:
- Worries over the cost
- Too busy
- Believing we don't have enough assets to make planning worthwhile
- Feeling overwhelmed and not knowing how to get started
- Don't want to think about death!
At My Pink Lawyer®, we make planning your affairs as simple as possible. We offer:
- Variety of initial consultation options via phone, web conference, or in office appointments both in downtown Pensacola and in Gulf Breeze proper
- No obligation, flat fee initial consultations (only $197 for 1 1/2 hour consultations)
- Flat, no surprise planning fees quoted at your initial consultation
- No pushy "sales people". We make specific recommendations based on your situation and never try to "sell" you on services you don't need.
- All of our plans are personally crafted for each client; no cookie cutter plans here!
- Our staff is friendly and welcoming.
- Our estate planning process is organized and timely. You will always know what to expect next.
Check out our many online rave reviews to hear what our clients are saying about us here.
If you've never had a formal written Estate Plan personally crafted for you by My Pink Lawyer®, I dare you to check us out. We offer free 10 minute exploratory calls to see if we might be a good fit for one another. We can then schedule your more formal initial estate planning consultation from there.
If you are a past estate planning client of ours, it may be time for a review meeting (recommended every 3-5 years). We offer $97 one-hour review consultations. Or you can take advantage of our current estate planning membership program where all consultations are FREE!
Regardless, we love hearing from you!
Kristen "She Who Loves Her Clients" Marks
P.S. To schedule a consultation with us, you may either phone the office: 850-439-1191 or schedule using our online calendar here.