Well, it's official. Florida has finally announced a mandatory 30 day lock down beginning this Friday, April 3rd at 12:01a.m.
Our office will continue to offer VIRTUAL estate planning consultations during this time which means we can "meet" either by phone or over the web.
Should you find yourself with some free time, or perhaps are getting a little freaked out watching the news, and realize this is a good time to start getting your affairs in order, here is a list of FREE resources we have compiled on our website to assist you:
- FREE advance health care directive for you to download: https://www.mypinklawyer.com/fivewishes
- FREE organizational workbook and planning guide: https://www.mypinklawyer.com/organize
- FREE videos to learn more about Florida probate, naming guardians for your children, ladybird deeds, Florida Wills, Florida living trusts, etc.: https://www.mypinklawyer.com/video
- FREE Florida Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts and Guardianship planning guides to download: https://www.mypinklawyer.com/reports/
- FREE Facebook Live Q&A starting this Friday, April 3rd at 8am CST. Be sure to tune in at that time. LIKE our Facebook page now to be notified when we go live: https://www.facebook.com/MyPinkLawyerFan/
- Our Blog--a fun and entertaining peak inside the lives of My Pink Lawyer® attorneys and staff. https://www.mypinklawyer.com/blog
- To schedule a VIRTUAL consultation with us: https://mypinklawyer.youcanbook.me or call us: 850-439-1191
Of course you can always hit the "Talk With Us" button at the top of our website to reach out to us.
Stay safe and please let us know what we can do to help you and your family during this difficult time.
Kristen Marks & Amanda Lynch Elliott
Attorneys, My Pink Lawyer®