Wise Women Protect Their Assets:
Essential Estate Planning Guide For Smart Women
Order Your Complimentary Copy Now!
In this book, you will discover 10 simple ways to save your loved ones countless sleepless nights & thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Discover why you absolutely must have a well-crafted written and comprehensive estate plan if you love yourfamily
- Avoid common estate planning traps that trip up even the smartest women
- Learn how to protect your children from unscrupulous family members and financial predators
- Recognize 4 unique family situations that require extra special planning to protect your loved ones
The information in this book, if applied, is GUARANTEED to minimize, if not avoid, legal, financial, medical and relationship hardships for your loved ones.
“Great book to both inspire and empower women of all ages to think about their future and the legacy they want to leave behind for their loved ones.This easy to read and informative book has personally inspired me to become a “wise woman” and plan for my family’s future and stop procrastinating.”
- Kate DeBlander, National Sales Director at Mary Kay
"I love this book. As a business owner and a young adult, I am lucky to have mentors who taught me to plan ahead. Thank you, Kristen, for making a topic that most of us dread so entertaining and captivating! I highly recommend this book."
- Kristen Hadeed, CEO & Founder of Student Maid
“Powerful, yet easy to understand, advice for women to take charge of their future. I recommend this book for any woman who doesn’t yet have a written estate plan or who hasn’t updated it in years. Read this book and share it with your girlfriends. They will thank you!”
- Alicia Chen, M.D. Internal Medicine Physician